Let’s see if I can come up with seven things….guess I could chose six, since that goes with Saturday too, but Saturday seven just sounds better than Saturday Six…..
One.
It is still a monochromatic icy world here…..ick.
Two.
I am trying to embrace it by taking pretty pictures….
Diamonds keep falling from the trees…
Three.
Things with K are looking up. She is going back to school Monday, and is really excited to have some friends over tonight. That – is a good thing.
Four.
I am trying hard not to be a cranky mom who has had a long week and does not really honestly feel like bothering with her teenager having friends over tonight.
Five.
Going to NYC tomorrow to see Addams family with some girlfriends. Looking forward to that! Think it will look like this again???
Yeah, I doubt it too, but a girl can dream eh?? Come to think of it, I never did blog about that day…….
Six.
I seriously need to get a handle on my healthy eating again. I have gone off the wagon wayyyyy too far, and am not feeling well at all. Guess if I put it out here again, and make myself accountable I will HAVE to do it. I lost all that weight, looked great, felt great and kept it off for over a year! Why can I not get a grip now, I can not tell you.
Seven.
Would someone please tell me when this man moved into my house? he will be 14 in one month. There is hair on his upper lip. He has out grown his bed. He can help me start and run the snow blower. he is wearing the same size pants as his dad, just two inches smaller in the waist. he hates to brush his teeth and take a shower. eats constantly, but still gives hugs. Where did my baby go!?
2 comments:
NYC again?!! You lucky dawg!
Hope you had a nice time!
I hear ya on getting back on the wagon. Been saying the same thing myself.....but I've had no motivation or desire. Sad, eh?
Your son is growing like wildfire.
So happy to hear your daughter is doing better. :)
Look at how amazing you look next to those flowers! You really look awesome!
Post a Comment