Friday, June 19, 2009

Ahhhhh.....


Two things...
I am back on MY computer...funny how we crave the familiar....and
feeling incredibly grateful, that no matter how "low end" , in other words - crappy - hey the tech's words not mine - my hard drive is....it was free, and it is MINE! :)

And then there is this...

"Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could;

some blunders and absurdities crept in;

forget them as soon as you can.

Tomorrow is a new day;

you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit

to be encumbered with your old nonsense."


Ralph Waldo Emerson....

Ahh Ralphie if it were so easy to just wake up with that attitude simply because I read your quote. Oh if only it were that easy.

I have talked about appreciating the present, warts and all many times..so I won't again...but just some food for thought.....




No comments: