
I am only disappointed that I didn't get a sticker.
A pet peeve....
one issues voters...geesh people open your minds.....How on earth you can chose who is going to lead this country based on one , usually small quirk or issue, I will never understand. Like the idiot in line with my friend and I who felt the need to comment on our discussion. Took all the might I had not to give him my opinion on the topic. Especially since he seemed to feel his one sided closed minded nasty opinion on the topic would change my mind in some way. All he wanted was an argument. Would not have done a bit of good. So I didn't.
But that is just me.
The important thing is to exercise that right that we are given to make the choice, not be told who will lead us. Many many people have given their hearts, and lives to continue to ensure us that right especially if you are black or female.
::::trying to avoid getting too opinionated::::
Pretty cool to see the kids get more involved and opinionated this election. Their reasoning sometimes cracks me up but it is theirs, and I gently give my opinions, or correct their word choice and clarify for them. Pretty neat.
So hopefully tomorrow we know. But that is yet to be seen.
1 comment:
There were STICKERS to be had, and I didn't get one?!!!!
Sheesh!!!! The injustice of it all!
Waaah. I'm upset now. I want a dang sticker. :(
Post a Comment