Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I've been tagged




Been a busy busy week. So much going on, but camera was mia for awhile. Busy weekend. let my self loose Sat nite to have a nice time at the neighbor's house. Wound up having a better time than expected but met some neighbors I hadn't met before, hit it off and that was probably why I had a good time! No camera. Duh. We were supposed to go to fireworks, but J. had to help my BIL with some tables for their welcome home picnic, and he happened to call just as we should have been leaving. I had had enough margarita to know I shouldn't drive myself, so we just stayed home. Then Sunday was my sister's welcome home picnic! SOOOO great to see them home! How sweet it is. I am still praying this year is so much better for them since last. J. and C. were fishing again. Man, that kid could cast without catching for hours. I will post those pictures for Neena real soon! (Hi Neena!) Some great news about K's therapy. Will post more on that later. Right now I have to go drop off J's lunch - yes yes, I do that! better than him eating from the vending machine, and since I didn't get the spinach salad dressing made, I felt responsible for him not taking his own lunch this morning! - and I have been tagged by the loverly Maria! So have to answer this question before I go!
These are the rules.... each player starts with 7 random fact about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of the blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
**I LOVE burnt popcorn.
**If anyone ever would have told me 20 years ago, that I would want nothing more than to be a SAHM, cook, clean,a nd take care of my home and flower beds, I would have screamed and run the other way!
**I can sit and eat an entire pint of ice cream, with a spoon, out of the carton , by myself.
** I do the above FAR more often than I care to admit!
**The delphinium in the above picture is in my garden at this moment, and argueably one of my favorite flowers. Also one of the hardest to grow! Very finicky they are, and that is why there is only one in my garden.
** I LOVE olive oil and garlic - add some sundried tomatoes and italian olives and I would probably marry you.
**Ok- that is six - Hmmm...seven.....most people probably know - but I am an identical twin. What most people probably don't know is occasionally my sister and I have telepathy. We know we are on the phone, know when to call when one of us is upset, buy the smae cards for people, finish each others thoughts, start singing a song the other is thinking.......
I am going to be bad and not tag anyone. everyone I read, that actually knows me has been tagged already!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Mmm, love burnt popcorn and I can down a pint of Ben and Jerry's in no time flat!! Shall we have a competition? LOL