Friday, April 27, 2007

Oh my gosh - I missed my "blog-a-versary" - I only realized it must be a year becuase today is our anniversary and I remember posting about the album I made J. last year. I have been doing this for over a year! I have never stuck with a traditional hand written journal more than a week. I think the pictures help. They just stir more emotion, more memory, more thought. I went back and read a few of last years posts, and it is great to remember some little things that I had forgotten about this or that. And besides keeping in touch with far flung family, this is such a great place to put down toughts!


And on that note - I say - I am outta here! Going scrapping this weekend. The last time out for awhile I am guessing. Also decided to work on C's first year album. I did K's when she was ten, so I figure it is time to do his. Spent over an hour at WalMart last night scanning and printing photos so I had doubles. Yeah, remember when we had regualr film, and forgot where you put the negatives? Life did kinda stink before digital! I also enhanced a ton of the photos....so many were poor and grainy. It makes me smile to look back at those memories. Not as many pictures as I would like. Some memories of that year are not so good. My mom was diagnosed when I was pregnant with C. So those memories are also smattered throughout those pictures, and a lot of that year is a blur. But thankfully, those memories are much more dull than they used to be. I am looking forward to some chill out time, getting no one up and ready but me, no schedule, no clock, no telling anyone else what to do, just being there. Fun!

And look what just showed up at my door! *smile* Along with lots of kisses. I knew the muffin and coffee where coming, since I had called and asked J. if he wanted me to bring him something for break, and he said he was going out anyway and would bring my coffee to me. I kinda figured the WalMart card and roses would follow. God bless him he tries and I love him for it. He is if nothing else predictable after knowing each other for 21 years! Married for 16 of those. Feels good. Sad he couldn't stay but duty calls!

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Mmm, yummy muffin!!

Happy Anniversary, Andi!